Is SPARES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPARES in various dictionaries:
- noun - an extra component of a machine or other apparatus
- noun - an extra car wheel and tire for a four-wheel vehicle
- noun - a score in tenpins
- verb - refrain from harming
- verb - save or relieve from an experience or action
- verb - give up what is not strictly needed
- verb - use frugally or carefully
- adv - deficient in quantity or quality [adj] : MEAGERLY
- verb - to refrain from punishing, harming, or destroying
There are 6 letters in SPARES: A E P R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPARES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPARES, to go: SPARES?
Rearrange the letters in SPARES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SPARES
5 letters out of SPARES
4 letters out of SPARES
3 letters out of SPARES
2 letters out of SPARES
Contextual use of SPARES
What's nearby SPARES
Lookup in Wiki for SPARES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPARES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPARES"