Is PARSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARSE in various dictionaries:
- verb - analyze syntactically by assigning a constituent structure to (a sentence)
- To break (a sentence) down into its component parts of speech with an explanation of the form, function, and syntactical relationship of each part.
- To describe (a word) by stating its part of speech, form, and syntactical relationships in a sentence.
- To examine closely or subject to detailed analysis, especially by breaking up into components: “What are we missing by parsing the behavior of chimpanzees into the conventional categories recognized largely from our own behavior?” (Stephen Jay Gould).
- To analyze or separate (input, for example) into more easily processed components.
- adj - to describe and analyze grammatically [v PARSED, PARSING, PARSES] : PARSABLE
There are 5 letters in PARSE: A E P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARSE, to go: PARSE?
Rearrange the letters in PARSE and see some winning combinations
5 letters out of PARSE
4 letters out of PARSE
3 letters out of PARSE
2 letters out of PARSE
Contextual use of PARSE
What's nearby PARSE
Lookup in Wiki for PARSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARSE"