Is SPARER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPARER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who refrains from injuring or destroying
- adj - thin and fit
- adj - more than is needed, desired, or required
- adj - not taken up by scheduled activities
- adj - kept in reserve especially for emergency use
- adj - lacking in amplitude or quantity
- adj - lacking embellishment or ornamentation
- adv - deficient in quantity or quality [adj] : MEAGERLY
- verb - to refrain from punishing, harming, or destroying
There are 6 letters in SPARER: A E P R R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPARER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPARER, to go: SPARER?
Rearrange the letters in SPARER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SPARER
5 letters out of SPARER
4 letters out of SPARER
3 letters out of SPARER
2 letters out of SPARER
Contextual use of SPARER
What's nearby SPARER
Lookup in Wiki for SPARER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPARER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPARER"