Is REARS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REARS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the back of a military formation or procession
- noun - the side of an object that is opposite its front
- noun - the part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - the side that goes last or is not normally seen
- verb - stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds
- verb - bring up
- verb - rise up
- verb - cause to rise up
- verb - construct, build, or erect
- verb - to lift upright
There are 5 letters in REARS: A E R R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REARS
To search all scrabble anagrams of REARS, to go: REARS?
Rearrange the letters in REARS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REARS
What's nearby REARS
Lookup in Wiki for REARS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REARS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REARS"