Is ARREST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARREST in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)
- noun - the state of inactivity following an interruption
- verb - take into custody
- verb - hold back, as of a danger or an enemy
- verb - attract and fix
- verb - cause to stop
- To stop; check: a brake that automatically arrests motion; arrested the growth of the tumor.
- To seize and hold under the authority of law.
- To capture and hold briefly (the attention, for example); engage.
- To undergo cardiac arrest: The patient arrested en route to the hospital.
- To behave in a certain manner when taken into legal detention: a suspect who did not arrest well.
- The act of detaining in legal custody: the arrest of a criminal suspect.
- The state of being so detained: a criminal under arrest.
- A device for stopping motion, especially of a moving part.
- verb - to seize and hold by legal authority
There are 6 letters in ARREST: A E R R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARREST
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARREST, to go: ARREST?
Rearrange the letters in ARREST and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ARREST
5 letters out of ARREST
4 letters out of ARREST
3 letters out of ARREST
2 letters out of ARREST
Contextual use of ARREST
What's nearby ARREST
Lookup in Wiki for ARREST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARREST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARREST"