Is ROASTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROASTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a harsh or humorous critic (sometimes intended as a facetious compliment)
- noun - a cook who roasts food
- noun - flesh of a large young chicken over 3 1/2 lb suitable for roasting
- noun - a special cooking pan for roasting
- One that roasts.
- A special pan or apparatus for roasting.
- Something, especially a young chicken, that is fit for roasting.
- verb - to cook with dry heat
There are 7 letters in ROASTER: A E O R R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROASTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROASTER, to go: ROASTER?
Rearrange the letters in ROASTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ROASTER
6 letters out of ROASTER
5 letters out of ROASTER
4 letters out of ROASTER
3 letters out of ROASTER
2 letters out of ROASTER
Contextual use of ROASTER
What's nearby ROASTER
Lookup in Wiki for ROASTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROASTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROASTER"