Is ROARS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROARS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a deep prolonged loud noise
- noun - a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
- noun - the sound made by a lion
- verb - make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- verb - utter words loudly and forcefully
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - act or proceed in a riotous, turbulent, or disorderly way
- verb - make a loud noise, as of animal
- verb - laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- verb - to utter a loud, deep sound
There are 5 letters in ROARS: A O R R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROARS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROARS, to go: ROARS?
Rearrange the letters in ROARS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROARS
What's nearby ROARS
Lookup in Wiki for ROARS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROARS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROARS"