Is ROSARY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROSARY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a string of beads used in counting prayers (especially by Catholics)
- Roman Catholic Church.
- A form of devotion to the Virgin Mary, chiefly consisting of three sets of five decades each of the Hail Mary, each decade preceded by the Lord’s Prayer and ending with a doxology.
- One of these sets of decades.
- A string of beads of 5 or 15 decades on which these prayers are counted.
- Similar beads used by other religious groups.
- noun - a series of prayers in the Roman Catholic Church
There are 6 letters in ROSARY: A O R R S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROSARY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROSARY, to go: ROSARY?
Rearrange the letters in ROSARY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROSARY
What's nearby ROSARY
Lookup in Wiki for ROSARY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROSARY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROSARY"