Is EAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EAT in various dictionaries:
- verb - take in solid food
- verb - eat a meal
- verb - take in food
- verb - worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way
- verb - use up (resources or materials)
- verb - cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- To take into the body by the mouth for digestion or absorption.
- To include habitually or by preference in one’s diet: a bird that eats insects, fruit, and seeds; stopped eating red meat on advice from her doctor.
- To consume, ravage, or destroy by or as if by ingesting: “Covering news in the field eats money” (George F.
- To erode or corrode: waves that ate away the beach; an acid that eats the surface of a machine part.
- To produce by or as if by eating: Moths ate holes in our sweaters.
- To bother or annoy: What’s eating him? — v.
- To consume food.
- To have or take a meal.
- To exercise a consuming or eroding effect: a drill that ate away at the rock; exorbitant expenses that were eating into profits.
- To receive or enjoy enthusiastically or avidly: She really eats up the constant publicity.
- To feel bitter anguish or grief.
- To overwhelm or defeat thoroughly: an inexperienced manager who was eaten alive in a competitive corporate environment.
- verb - to consume food
There are 3 letters in EAT: A E T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EAT, to go: EAT?
Rearrange the letters in EAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EAT
What's nearby EAT
Lookup in Wiki for EAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EAT"