Is MEAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the flesh of animals (including fishes and birds and snails) used as food
- noun - the inner and usually edible part of a seed or grain or nut or fruit stone
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- The edible flesh of animals, especially that of mammals as opposed to that of fish or poultry.
- The edible part, as of a piece of fruit or a nut.
- The essence, substance, or gist: the meat of the editorial.
- Something that one enjoys or excels in; a forte: Tennis is his meat.
- Often used to modify another noun: meat products; a meat market.
- adj - animal flesh used as food [n -S] : MEATED
There are 4 letters in MEAT: A E M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEAT, to go: MEAT?
Rearrange the letters in MEAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MEAT
What's nearby MEAT
Lookup in Wiki for MEAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEAT"