Is FATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future
- noun - the ultimate agency regarded as predetermining the course of events (often personified as a woman)
- noun - your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- verb - decree or designate beforehand
- The supposed force, principle, or power that predetermines events.
- The inevitable events predestined by this force.
- A final result or consequence; an outcome.
- The three goddesses, Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos, who control human destiny.
- verb - to determine beforehand
There are 4 letters in FATE: A E F T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FATE, to go: FATE?
Rearrange the letters in FATE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FATE
What's nearby FATE
Lookup in Wiki for FATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FATE"