Is FACET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FACET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a distinct feature or element in a problem
- noun - a smooth surface (as of a bone or cut gemstone)
- One of the flat polished surfaces cut on a gemstone or occurring naturally on a crystal.
- A small, smooth, flat surface, as on a bone or tooth.
- One of the lenslike visual units of a compound eye, as of an insect.
- One of numerous aspects, as of a subject; a phase.
- verb - to cut small plane surfaces on
There are 5 letters in FACET: A C E F T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FACET
To search all scrabble anagrams of FACET, to go: FACET?
Rearrange the letters in FACET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FACET
What's nearby FACET
Lookup in Wiki for FACET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FACET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FACET"