Is FACT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FACT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred
- noun - a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened
- noun - an event known to have happened or something known to have existed
- noun - a concept whose truth can be proved
- Information presented as objectively real.
- A real occurrence; an event: had to prove the facts of the accident.
- Something having real, demonstrable existence: Genetic engineering is now a fact.
- The quality of being real or actual: a blur of fact and fancy.
- A thing that has been done, especially a crime: an accessory before the fact.
- The aspect of a case at law comprising events determined by evidence: The jury made a finding of fact.
- adj - something known with certainty [n -S] : FACTFUL
There are 4 letters in FACT: A C F T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FACT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FACT, to go: FACT?
Rearrange the letters in FACT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FACT
What's nearby FACT
Lookup in Wiki for FACT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FACT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FACT"