Is FEAST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FEAST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a ceremonial dinner party for many people
- noun - something experienced with great delight
- noun - a meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed
- noun - an elaborate party (often outdoors)
- verb - partake in a feast or banquet
- verb - provide a feast or banquet for
- verb - gratify
- A large, elaborately prepared meal, usually for many persons and often accompanied by entertainment; a banquet.
- A meal that is well prepared and abundantly enjoyed.
- A periodic religious festival commemorating an event or honoring a god or saint.
- To give a feast for; entertain or feed sumptuously: feasted the guests on venison.
- To partake of a feast; eat heartily.
- To experience something with gratification or delight: feasted on the view.
- verb - to eat sumptuously
There are 5 letters in FEAST: A E F S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FEAST
To search all scrabble anagrams of FEAST, to go: FEAST?
Rearrange the letters in FEAST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FEAST
What's nearby FEAST
Lookup in Wiki for FEAST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FEAST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FEAST"