Is STORE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STORE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services
- noun - a supply of something available for future use
- noun - an electronic memory device
- noun - a depository for goods
- verb - keep or lay aside for future use
- verb - find a place for and put away for storage
- A place where merchandise is offered for sale; a shop.
- A stock or supply reserved for future use: a squirrel’s store of acorns.
- A place where commodities are kept; a warehouse or storehouse.
- A great quantity or number; an abundance.
- To reserve or put away for future use.
- To fill, supply, or stock.
- To deposit or receive in a storehouse or warehouse for safekeeping.
- verb - to put away for future use
There are 5 letters in STORE: E O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STORE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STORE, to go: STORE?
Rearrange the letters in STORE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STORE
What's nearby STORE
Lookup in Wiki for STORE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STORE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STORE"