Is STOKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STOKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - Irish writer of the horror novel about Dracula (1847-1912)
- noun - a laborer who tends fires (as on a coal-fired train or steamship)
- noun - a mechanical device for stoking a furnace
- One who is employed to feed fuel to and tend a furnace, as on a steam locomotive or a steamship.
- A mechanical device for feeding coal to a furnace.
- verb - to supply a furnace with fuel
There are 6 letters in STOKER: E K O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STOKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of STOKER, to go: STOKER?
Rearrange the letters in STOKER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of STOKER
5 letters out of STOKER
4 letters out of STOKER
3 letters out of STOKER
2 letters out of STOKER
Contextual use of STOKER
What's nearby STOKER
Lookup in Wiki for STOKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STOKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STOKER"