Is ROCKETS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROCKETS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any vehicle self-propelled by a rocket engine
- noun - a jet engine containing its own propellant and driven by reaction propulsion
- noun - erect European annual often grown as a salad crop to be harvested when young and tender
- noun - propels bright light high in the sky, or used to propel a lifesaving line or harpoon
- noun - sends a firework display high into the sky
- verb - shoot up abruptly, like a rocket
- verb - propel with a rocket
- verb - to convey by means of a rocket (a device propelled by the reaction of escaping gases)
There are 7 letters in ROCKETS: C E K O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROCKETS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROCKETS, to go: ROCKETS?
Rearrange the letters in ROCKETS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ROCKETS
6 letters out of ROCKETS
5 letters out of ROCKETS
4 letters out of ROCKETS
3 letters out of ROCKETS
2 letters out of ROCKETS
Contextual use of ROCKETS
What's nearby ROCKETS
Lookup in Wiki for ROCKETS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROCKETS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROCKETS"