Is TREK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TREK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers)
- noun - any long and difficult trip
- verb - journey on foot, especially in the mountains
- verb - make a long and difficult journey
- To make a slow or arduous journey.
- To journey on foot, especially to hike through mountainous areas.
- To travel by ox wagon.
- A journey or leg of a journey, especially when slow or difficult.
- A journey by ox wagon, especially a migration such as that of the Boers from 1835 to 1837.
- verb - to make a slow or arduous journey
There are 4 letters in TREK: E K R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TREK
To search all scrabble anagrams of TREK, to go: TREK?
Rearrange the letters in TREK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TREK
What's nearby TREK
Lookup in Wiki for TREK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TREK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TREK"