Is OYSTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OYSTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - marine mollusks having a rough irregular shell
- noun - edible body of any of numerous oysters
- noun - a small muscle on each side of the back of a fowl
- verb - gather oysters, dig oysters
- Any of several edible bivalve mollusks of the family Ostreidae, especially of the genera Crassostrea and Ostrea, that live chiefly in shallow marine waters and have a rough, irregularly shaped shell.
- Any of various similar or related bivalve mollusks, such as the pearl oyster.
- An edible bit of muscle found in the hollow of the pelvic bone of a fowl.
- A special delicacy.
- Something from which benefits may be extracted.
- A close-mouthed person.
- verb - to gather oysters (edible mollusks)
There are 6 letters in OYSTER: E O R S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OYSTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of OYSTER, to go: OYSTER?
Rearrange the letters in OYSTER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of OYSTER
5 letters out of OYSTER
4 letters out of OYSTER
3 letters out of OYSTER
2 letters out of OYSTER
Contextual use of OYSTER
What's nearby OYSTER
Lookup in Wiki for OYSTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OYSTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OYSTER"