Is FOSTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOSTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States songwriter whose songs embody the sentiment of the South before the American Civil War (1826-1864)
- verb - promote the growth of
- verb - bring up under fosterage
- verb - help develop, help grow
- adj - providing or receiving nurture or parental care though not related by blood or legal ties
- To nurse; cherish: foster a secret hope.
- Providing parental care and nurture to children not related through legal or blood ties: foster parents; foster grandparents; a foster home.
- Receiving parental care and nurture from those not related to one through legal or blood ties: foster children.
- verb - to promote the growth of
There are 6 letters in FOSTER: E F O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOSTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOSTER, to go: FOSTER?
Rearrange the letters in FOSTER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of FOSTER
5 letters out of FOSTER
4 letters out of FOSTER
3 letters out of FOSTER
2 letters out of FOSTER
Contextual use of FOSTER
What's nearby FOSTER
Lookup in Wiki for FOSTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOSTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOSTER"