Is SORTIE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SORTIE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a military action in which besieged troops burst forth from their position
- noun - (military) an operational flight by a single aircraft (as in a military operation)
- An armed attack made from a place surrounded by enemy forces.
- The troops making such an attack.
- A flight of a combat aircraft on a mission.
- verb - to attack suddenly from a defensive position
There are 6 letters in SORTIE: E I O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SORTIE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SORTIE, to go: SORTIE?
Rearrange the letters in SORTIE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SORTIE
5 letters out of SORTIE
4 letters out of SORTIE
3 letters out of SORTIE
2 letters out of SORTIE
Contextual use of SORTIE
What's nearby SORTIE
Lookup in Wiki for SORTIE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SORTIE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SORTIE"