Is TIES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TIES in various dictionaries:
- noun - neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front
- noun - a social or business relationship
- noun - equality of score in a contest
- noun - a horizontal beam used to prevent two other structural members from spreading apart or separating
- noun - a fastener that serves to join or connect
- noun - the finish of a contest in which the score is tied and the winner is undecided
- noun - (music) a slur over two notes of the same pitch
- noun - one of the cross braces that support the rails on a railway track
- noun - a cord (or string or ribbon or wire etc.) with which something is tied
- verb - fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- verb - finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
- verb - limit or restrict to
- verb - connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- verb - form a knot or bow in
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - perform a marriage ceremony
- verb - make by tying pieces together
- verb - unite musical notes by a tie
- verb - to fasten with a cord or rope
There are 4 letters in TIES: E I S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TIES
To search all scrabble anagrams of TIES, to go: TIES?
Rearrange the letters in TIES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TIES
What's nearby TIES
Lookup in Wiki for TIES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TIES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TIES"