Is EXIST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXIST in various dictionaries:
- verb - have an existence, be extant
- verb - support oneself
- To have actual being; be real.
- To have life; live.
- To live at a minimal level; subsist: barely enough income on which to exist.
- To continue to be; persist: old customs that still exist in rural areas.
- To be present under certain circumstances or in a specified place; occur: “Wealth and poverty exist in every demographic category” (Thomas G.
- verb - to have actuality
There are 5 letters in EXIST: E I S T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXIST
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXIST, to go: EXIST?
Rearrange the letters in EXIST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EXIST
What's nearby EXIST
Lookup in Wiki for EXIST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXIST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXIST"