Is KITES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KITES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a bank check that has been fraudulently altered to increase its face value
- noun - a bank check drawn on insufficient funds at another bank in order to take advantage of the float
- noun - plaything consisting of a light frame covered with tissue paper
- noun - any of several small graceful hawks of the family Accipitridae having long pointed wings and feeding on insects and small animals
- verb - increase the amount (of a check) fraudulently
- verb - get credit or money by using a bad check
- verb - soar or fly like a kite
- verb - fly a kite
- verb - to obtain money or credit fraudulently
There are 5 letters in KITES: E I K S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KITES
To search all scrabble anagrams of KITES, to go: KITES?
Rearrange the letters in KITES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KITES
What's nearby KITES
Lookup in Wiki for KITES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KITES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KITES"