Is KITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KITE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a bank check that has been fraudulently altered to increase its face value
- noun - a bank check drawn on insufficient funds at another bank in order to take advantage of the float
- noun - plaything consisting of a light frame covered with tissue paper
- noun - any of several small graceful hawks of the family Accipitridae having long pointed wings and feeding on insects and small animals
- verb - increase the amount (of a check) fraudulently
- verb - get credit or money by using a bad check
- verb - soar or fly like a kite
- verb - fly a kite
- A light framework covered with cloth, plastic, or paper, designed to be flown in the wind at the end of a long string.
- Any of the light sails of a ship that are used only in a light wind.
- Any of various predatory birds of the hawk family Accipitridae, having a long, often forked tail and long pointed wings.
- A piece of negotiable paper representing a fictitious financial transaction and used temporarily to sustain credit or raise money.
- A bank check drawn on insufficient funds to take advantage of the time interval required for collection.
- A bank check that has been fraudulently altered to show a larger amount.
- To fly like a kite; soar or glide.
- To get money or credit with a kite.
- To use (a bad check) to sustain credit or raise money.
- To increase the amount of (a check) fraudulently.
- verb - to obtain money or credit fraudulently
There are 4 letters in KITE: E I K T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of KITE, to go: KITE?
Rearrange the letters in KITE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KITE
What's nearby KITE
Lookup in Wiki for KITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KITE"