Is TIDES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TIDES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the periodic rise and fall of the sea level under the gravitational pull of the moon
- noun - something that may increase or decrease (like the tides of the sea)
- noun - there are usually two high and two low tides each day
- verb - rise or move forward
- verb - cause to float with the tide
- verb - be carried with the tide
- verb - to flow like the tide (the rise and fall of the ocean's waters)
There are 5 letters in TIDES: D E I S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TIDES
To search all scrabble anagrams of TIDES, to go: TIDES?
Rearrange the letters in TIDES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TIDES
What's nearby TIDES
Lookup in Wiki for TIDES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TIDES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TIDES"