Is DIET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a prescribed selection of foods
- noun - a legislative assembly in certain countries (e.g., Japan)
- noun - the usual food and drink consumed by an organism (person or animal)
- noun - the act of restricting your food intake (or your intake of particular foods)
- verb - follow a regimen or a diet, as for health reasons
- verb - eat sparingly, for health reasons or to lose weight
- The usual food and drink of a person or animal.
- A regulated selection of foods, especially as prescribed for medical reasons.
- To eat and drink according to a regulated system, especially so as to lose weight or control a medical condition.
- A national or local legislative assembly in certain countries, such as Japan.
- A formal general assembly of the princes or estates of the Holy Roman Empire.
- verb - to regulate one's daily sustenance
There are 4 letters in DIET: D E I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIET
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIET, to go: DIET?
Rearrange the letters in DIET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIET
What's nearby DIET
Lookup in Wiki for DIET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIET"