Is DEBIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEBIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an accounting entry acknowledging sums that are owing
- verb - enter as debit
- An item of debt as recorded in an account.
- An entry of a sum in the debit or left-hand side of an account.
- The sum of such entries.
- The left-hand side of an account or accounting ledger where bookkeeping entries are made.
- A drawback; a detriment.
- To enter (a sum) on the left-hand side of an account or accounting ledger.
- To charge with a debit: The bank debited my account for the overdrawn check.
- verb - to charge with a debt
There are 5 letters in DEBIT: B D E I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEBIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEBIT, to go: DEBIT?
Rearrange the letters in DEBIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEBIT
What's nearby DEBIT
Lookup in Wiki for DEBIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEBIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEBIT"