Is BID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BID in various dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- noun - an attempt to get something
- noun - a formal proposal to buy at a specified price
- noun - (bridge) the number of tricks a bridge player is willing to contract to make
- verb - propose a payment
- verb - invoke upon
- verb - ask for or request earnestly
- verb - make a demand, as for a card or a suit or a show of hands
- verb - make a serious effort to attain something
- verb - ask someone in a friendly way to do something
- To issue a command to; direct.
- To utter (a greeting or salutation).
- To invite to attend; summon.
- To state one’s intention to take (tricks of a certain number or suit in cards): bid four hearts.
- An offer or proposal of a price.
- The amount offered or proposed: They lost the contract because their bid was too high.
- An invitation, especially one offering membership in a group or club.
- The act of bidding in cards.
- The number of tricks or points declared.
- The trump or no-trump declared.
- The turn of a player to bid.
- An earnest effort to win or attain something: made a bid for the presidency.
- verb - to make a bid (an offer of a price)
There are 3 letters in BID: B D I
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BID
To search all scrabble anagrams of BID, to go: BID?
Rearrange the letters in BID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BID
What's nearby BID
Lookup in Wiki for BID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BID"