Is BIND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BIND in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that hinders as if with bonds
- verb - stick to firmly
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - make fast
- verb - wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
- verb - secure with or as if with ropes
- verb - bind by an obligation
- verb - provide with a binding
- verb - fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- verb - form a chemical bond with
- verb - cause to be constipated
- To tie or secure, as with a rope or cord.
- To fasten or wrap by encircling, as with a belt or ribbon.
- To bandage: bound up their wounds.
- To hold or restrain with or as if with bonds.
- To compel, obligate, or unite: bound by a deep sense of duty; bound by a common interest in sports.
- To place under legal obligation by contract or oath.
- To make certain or irrevocable: bind the deal with a down payment.
- To apprentice or indenture: was bound out as a servant.
- To cause to cohere or stick together in a mass: Bind the dry ingredients with milk and eggs.
- To enclose and fasten (a book or other printed material) between covers.
- To furnish with an edge or border for protection, reinforcement, or ornamentation.
- To constipate.
- To form a chemical bond with.
- To tie up or fasten something.
- To stick or become stuck: applied a lubricant to keep the moving parts from binding.
- To be uncomfortably tight or restricting, as clothes.
- To become compact or solid; cohere.
- To be compelling or unifying: the ties that bind.
- To form a chemical bond.
- The act of binding.
- The state of being bound.
- Something that binds.
- A place where something binds: a bind halfway up the seam of the skirt.
- A difficult, restrictive, or unresolvable situation: found themselves in a bind when their car broke down.
- A tie, slur, or brace.
- adj - to tie or secure [v BOUND, BINDING, BINDS] : BINDABLE
There are 4 letters in BIND: B D I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BIND
To search all scrabble anagrams of BIND, to go: BIND?
Rearrange the letters in BIND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BIND
What's nearby BIND
Lookup in Wiki for BIND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BIND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BIND"