Is BIDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BIDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- noun - an attempt to get something
- noun - a formal proposal to buy at a specified price
- noun - (bridge) the number of tricks a bridge player is willing to contract to make
- verb - propose a payment
- verb - invoke upon
- verb - ask for or request earnestly
- verb - make a demand, as for a card or a suit or a show of hands
- verb - make a serious effort to attain something
- verb - ask someone in a friendly way to do something
- verb - to make a bid (an offer of a price)
There are 4 letters in BIDS: B D I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BIDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BIDS, to go: BIDS?
Rearrange the letters in BIDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BIDS
What's nearby BIDS
Lookup in Wiki for BIDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BIDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BIDS"