Is BINDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BINDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that hinders as if with bonds
- verb - stick to firmly
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - make fast
- verb - wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
- verb - secure with or as if with ropes
- verb - bind by an obligation
- verb - provide with a binding
- verb - fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- verb - form a chemical bond with
- verb - cause to be constipated
- adj - to tie or secure [v BOUND, BINDING, BINDS] : BINDABLE
There are 5 letters in BINDS: B D I N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BINDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BINDS, to go: BINDS?
Rearrange the letters in BINDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BINDS
What's nearby BINDS
Lookup in Wiki for BINDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BINDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BINDS"