Is EDIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EDIT in various dictionaries:
- verb - prepare for publication or presentation by correcting, revising, or adapting
- verb - supervise the publication of
- verb - cut and assemble the components of
- verb - cut or eliminate
- To prepare (written material) for publication or presentation, as by correcting, revising, or adapting.
- To prepare an edition of for publication: edit a collection of short stories.
- To modify or adapt so as to make suitable or acceptable: edited her remarks for presentation to a younger audience.
- To supervise the publication of (a newspaper or magazine, for example).
- To assemble the components of (a film or soundtrack, for example), as by cutting and splicing.
- An act or instance of editing: made several last-minute edits for reasons of space.
- adj - to correct and prepare for publication [v -ED, -ING, -S] : EDITABLE
There are 4 letters in EDIT: D E I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EDIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EDIT, to go: EDIT?
Rearrange the letters in EDIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EDIT
What's nearby EDIT
Lookup in Wiki for EDIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EDIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EDIT"