Is TRIED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRIED in various dictionaries:
- verb - make an effort or attempt
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- verb - put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- verb - take a sample of
- verb - examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- verb - give pain or trouble to
- verb - test the limits of
- verb - melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities
- verb - put on a garment in order to see whether it fits and looks nice
- adj - tested and proved useful or correct
- adj - tested and proved to be reliable
- Thoroughly tested and proved to be good or trustworthy.
- Made to undergo trials or distress.
- verb - to make an effort to do or accomplish
There are 5 letters in TRIED: D E I R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIED
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRIED, to go: TRIED?
Rearrange the letters in TRIED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRIED
What's nearby TRIED
Lookup in Wiki for TRIED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRIED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRIED"