Is CREDIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CREDIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - approval
- noun - money available for a client to borrow
- noun - an accounting entry acknowledging income or capital items
- noun - used in the phrase `to your credit' in order to indicate an achievement deserving praise
- noun - arrangement for deferred payment for goods and services
- noun - recognition by a college or university that a course of studies has been successfully completed
- noun - a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- noun - an entry on a list of persons who contributed to a film or written work
- noun - an estimate, based on previous dealings, of a person's or an organization's ability to fulfill their financial commitments
- verb - give someone credit for something
- verb - ascribe an achievement to
- verb - accounting: enter as credit
- verb - have trust in
- Belief or confidence in the truth of something.
- A reputation for sound character or quality; standing.
- A source of honor or distinction: She is a credit to her family.
- Influence based on the good opinion or confidence of others.
- Often credits.
- Official certification or recognition that a student has successfully completed a course of study: He received full credit for his studies at a previous school.
- A unit of study so certified: This course carries three credits.
- Reputation for solvency and integrity entitling a person to be trusted in buying or borrowing: You should have no trouble getting the loan if your credit is good.
- An arrangement for deferred payment of a loan or purchase: a store that offers credit; bought my stereo on credit.
- The terms governing such an arrangement: low prices and easy credit.
- The time allowed for deferred payment: an automatic 30-day credit on all orders.
- The deduction of a payment made by a debtor from an amount due.
- The right-hand side of an account on which such amounts are entered.
- An entry or the sum of the entries on this side.
- The positive balance or amount remaining in a person’s account.
- A credit line.
- To believe in; trust: “She refused steadfastly to credit the reports of his death” (Agatha Christie).
- To regard as having performed an action or being endowed with a quality: had to credit them with good intentions.
- To enter as a credit: credited $500 to her account.
- To make a credit entry in: credit an account.
- To give or award an educational credit to.
- To bring honor or distinction to.
- verb - to accept as true
There are 6 letters in CREDIT: C D E I R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CREDIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CREDIT, to go: CREDIT?
Rearrange the letters in CREDIT and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CREDIT
5 letters out of CREDIT
4 letters out of CREDIT
3 letters out of CREDIT
2 letters out of CREDIT
Contextual use of CREDIT
What's nearby CREDIT
Lookup in Wiki for CREDIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CREDIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CREDIT"