Is DIRT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIRT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
- noun - the state of being covered with unclean things
- noun - obscene terms for feces
- noun - disgraceful gossip about the private lives of other people
- adj - (of roads) not leveled or drained
- Earth or soil.
- A filthy or soiling substance, such as mud or dust.
- A squalid or filthy condition.
- One that is mean, contemptible, or vile.
- Obscene language or subject matter.
- Malicious or scandalous gossip.
- Information that embarrasses or accuses.
- Unethical behavior or practice; corruption.
- Material, such as gravel or slag, from which metal is extracted in mining.
- noun - earth or soil
There are 4 letters in DIRT: D I R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIRT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIRT, to go: DIRT?
Rearrange the letters in DIRT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIRT
What's nearby DIRT
Lookup in Wiki for DIRT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIRT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIRT"