Is DIRTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIRTY in various dictionaries:
- verb - make soiled, filthy, or dirty
- adj - soiled or likely to soil with dirt or grime
- adj - (of behavior or especially language) characterized by obscenity or indecency
- adj - vile
- adj - spreading pollution or contamination
- adj - contaminated with infecting organisms
- adj - (of color) discolored by impurities
- adj - (of a manuscript) defaced with changes
- adj - obtained illegally or by improper means
- adj - expressing or revealing hostility or dislike
- adj - violating accepted standards or rules
- adj - unethical or dishonest
- adj - unpleasantly stormy
- Soiled, as with dirt; unclean.
- Spreading dirt; polluting: The air near the foundry was always dirty.
- Apt to soil with dirt or grime: a dirty job at the garage.
- Squalid or filthy; run-down: dirty slums.
- Obscene or indecent: dirty movies; a dirty joke.
- Malicious or scandalous: a dirty lie.
- Unethical or corrupt; sordid: dirty politics.
- Not sportsmanlike: dirty players; a dirty fighter.
- Acquired by illicit or improper means: dirty money.
- Possessing or using illegal drugs.
- Unpleasant or distasteful; thankless: Laying off workers is the dirty part of this job.
- Extremely unfortunate or regrettable: a dirty shame.
- Expressing disapproval or hostility: gave us a dirty look.
- Not bright and clear in color; somewhat dull or drab.
- Producing a very great amount of long-lived radioactive fallout.
- Stormy; rough: dirty weather.
- To make soiled.
- To become soiled.
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 5 letters in DIRTY: D I R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIRTY
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIRTY, to go: DIRTY?
Rearrange the letters in DIRTY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIRTY
What's nearby DIRTY
Lookup in Wiki for DIRTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIRTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIRTY"