Is TIED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TIED in various dictionaries:
- verb - fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- verb - finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
- verb - limit or restrict to
- verb - connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- verb - form a knot or bow in
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - perform a marriage ceremony
- verb - make by tying pieces together
- verb - unite musical notes by a tie
- adj - bound or secured closely
- adj - bound together by or as if by a strong rope
- adj - fastened with strings or cords
- adj - closed with a lace
- adj - of the score in a contest
- verb - to fasten with a cord or rope
There are 4 letters in TIED: D E I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TIED
To search all scrabble anagrams of TIED, to go: TIED?
Rearrange the letters in TIED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TIED
What's nearby TIED
Lookup in Wiki for TIED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TIED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TIED"