Is TIMED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TIMED in various dictionaries:
- verb - measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time
- verb - assign a time for an activity or event
- verb - set the speed, duration, or execution of
- verb - regulate or set the time of
- verb - adjust so that a force is applied and an action occurs at the desired time
- adj - regularly spaced in time
- verb - to determine the speed or duration of
There are 5 letters in TIMED: D E I M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TIMED
To search all scrabble anagrams of TIMED, to go: TIMED?
Rearrange the letters in TIMED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TIMED
What's nearby TIMED
Lookup in Wiki for TIMED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TIMED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TIMED"