Is DIM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIM in various dictionaries:
- verb - switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- verb - become dim or lusterless
- verb - make dim or lusterless
- verb - make dim by comparison or conceal
- verb - become vague or indistinct
- adj - lacking in light
- adj - lacking clarity or distinctness
- adj - made dim or less bright
- adj - offering little or no hope
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- Lacking in brightness: a dim room.
- Emitting only a small amount of light; faint: a dim lightbulb.
- Lacking luster; dull and subdued.
- Faintly outlined; indistinct: a dim figure in the distance.
- Obscure to the mind or the senses: a dim recollection of the accident.
- Lacking sharpness or clarity of understanding or perception.
- Lacking keenness or vigor.
- Negative, unfavorable, or disapproving: took a dim view of their prospects.
- A parking light on a motor vehicle.
- Low beam.
- adj - dark or indistinct
There are 3 letters in DIM: D I M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIM
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIM, to go: DIM?
Rearrange the letters in DIM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIM
What's nearby DIM
Lookup in Wiki for DIM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIM"