Is MIND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MIND in various dictionaries:
- noun - that which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings
- noun - recall or remembrance
- noun - an opinion formed by judging something
- noun - an important intellectual
- noun - attention
- noun - your intention
- noun - knowledge and intellectual ability
- verb - be offended or bothered by
- verb - be concerned with or about something or somebody
- verb - be in charge of or deal with
- verb - pay close attention to
- verb - be on one's guard
- verb - keep in mind
- The human consciousness that originates in the brain and is manifested especially in thought, perception, emotion, will, memory, and imagination.
- The collective conscious and unconscious processes in a sentient organism that direct and influence mental and physical behavior.
- The principle of intelligence; the spirit of consciousness regarded as an aspect of reality.
- The faculty of thinking, reasoning, and applying knowledge: Follow your mind, not your heart.
- A person of great mental ability: the great minds of the century.
- Individual consciousness, memory, or recollection: I’ll bear the problem in mind.
- A person or group that embodies certain mental qualities: the medical mind; the public mind.
- The thought processes characteristic of a person or group; psychological makeup: the criminal mind.
- Opinion or sentiment: He changed his mind when he heard all the facts.
- Desire or inclination: She had a mind to spend her vacation in the desert.
- Focus of thought; attention: I can’t keep my mind on work.
- The Deity regarded as the perfect intelligence ruling over all of divine creation.
- To bring (an object or idea) to mind; remember.
- To become aware of; notice.
- To have in mind as a goal or purpose; intend.
- To heed in order to obey: The children mind well.
- To attend to: Mind closely what I tell you.
- To be careful about: Mind the icy sidewalk! 6.
- To care about; be concerned about.
- To object to; dislike: doesn’t mind doing the chores.
- To take care or charge of; look after.
- To take notice; give heed.
- To behave obediently.
- To be concerned or troubled; care: “Not minding about bad food has become a national obsession” (Times Literary Supplement).
- These nouns denote the faculty of thinking, reasoning, and acquiring and applying knowledge.
- verb - to pay attention to
There are 4 letters in MIND: D I M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MIND
To search all scrabble anagrams of MIND, to go: MIND?
Rearrange the letters in MIND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MIND
What's nearby MIND
Lookup in Wiki for MIND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MIND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MIND"