Is DENIM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DENIM in various dictionaries:
- noun - (usually plural) close-fitting trousers of heavy denim for manual work or casual wear
- noun - a coarse durable twill-weave cotton fabric
- A coarse twilled cloth, usually cotton, used for jeans, overalls, and work uniforms.
- A similar but finer fabric used in draperies and upholstery.
- adj - a durable fabric [n -S] : DENIMED
There are 5 letters in DENIM: D E I M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DENIM
To search all scrabble anagrams of DENIM, to go: DENIM?
Rearrange the letters in DENIM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DENIM
What's nearby DENIM
Lookup in Wiki for DENIM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DENIM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DENIM"