Is MINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - excavation in the earth from which ores and minerals are extracted
- noun - explosive device that explodes on contact
- verb - get from the earth by excavation
- verb - lay mines
- An excavation in the earth from which ore or minerals can be extracted.
- The site of such an excavation, with its surface buildings, elevator shafts, and equipment.
- A deposit of ore or minerals in the earth or on its surface.
- An abundant supply or source of something valuable: This guidebook is a mine of information.
- A tunnel dug under an enemy emplacement to gain an avenue of attack or to lay explosives.
- An explosive device used to destroy enemy personnel, shipping, fortifications, or equipment, often placed in a concealed position and designed to be detonated by contact, proximity, or a time fuse.
- A burrow or tunnel made by an insect, especially a corridor on a leaf made by a leaf miner.
- To extract (ore or minerals) from the earth.
- To dig a mine in (the earth) to obtain ore or minerals.
- To tunnel under (the earth or a surface feature).
- To make (a tunnel) by digging.
- To lay explosive mines in or under.
- To attack, damage, or destroy by underhand means; subvert.
- To delve into and make use of; exploit: mine the archives for detailed information.
- To excavate the earth for the purpose of extracting ore or minerals.
- To work in a mine.
- To dig a tunnel under the earth, especially under an enemy emplacement or fortification.
- To lay explosive mines.
- Used to indicate the one or ones belonging to me: The green gloves are mine.
- verb - to dig into for valuable materials
There are 4 letters in MINE: E I M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINE, to go: MINE?
Rearrange the letters in MINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MINE
What's nearby MINE
Lookup in Wiki for MINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINE"