Is MEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the force of workers available
- noun - an adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman)
- noun - someone who serves in the armed forces
- noun - the generic use of the word to refer to any human being
- noun - any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
- noun - a male subordinate
- noun - an adult male person who has a manly character (virile and courageous competent)
- noun - a manservant who acts as a personal attendant to his employer
- noun - a male person who plays a significant role (husband or lover or boyfriend) in the life of a particular woman
- noun - one of the British Isles in the Irish Sea
- noun - game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games
- noun - all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- noun - an adult human male
- verb - to supply with men
There are 3 letters in MEN: E M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEN, to go: MEN?
Rearrange the letters in MEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MEN
What's nearby MEN
Lookup in Wiki for MEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEN"