Is MENU valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MENU in various dictionaries:
- noun - a list of dishes available at a restaurant
- noun - the dishes making up a meal
- noun - (computer science) a list of options available to a computer user
- noun - an agenda of things to do
- A list of the dishes to be served or available for a meal.
- The dishes served or available at a meal.
- A list, displayed on a monitor, of options available to a computer user.
- This word was borrowed into English, being first recorded in 1837.
- noun - a list of the dishes available in a restaurant
There are 4 letters in MENU: E M N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MENU
To search all scrabble anagrams of MENU, to go: MENU?
Rearrange the letters in MENU and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MENU
What's nearby MENU
Lookup in Wiki for MENU
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MENU, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MENU"