Is MEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEND in various dictionaries:
- noun - sewing that repairs a worn or torn hole (especially in a garment)
- noun - the act of putting something in working order again
- verb - restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- verb - heal or recover
- To make repairs or restoration to; fix.
- To reform or correct: mend one’s ways.
- To improve in health or condition: The patient is mending well.
- To heal: The bone mended in a month.
- To make repairs or corrections.
- The act of mending: did a neat mend on the sock.
- A mended place: You can’t tell where the mend is.
- verb - to restore to good condition
There are 4 letters in MEND: D E M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEND, to go: MEND?
Rearrange the letters in MEND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MEND
What's nearby MEND
Lookup in Wiki for MEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEND"