Is NAME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NAME in various dictionaries:
- noun - a language unit by which a person or thing is known
- noun - a person's reputation
- noun - family based on male descent
- noun - a well-known or notable person
- noun - by the sanction or authority of
- noun - a defamatory or abusive word or phrase
- verb - assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to
- verb - give the name or identifying characteristics of
- verb - charge with a function
- verb - create and charge with a task or function
- verb - mention and identify by name
- verb - make reference to
- verb - identify as in botany or biology, for example
- verb - give or make a list of
- verb - determine or distinguish the nature of a problem or an illness through a diagnostic analysis
- A word or words by which an entity is designated and distinguished from others: some of the most famous names of the 20th century.
- A word or group of words used to describe or evaluate, often disparagingly.
- Representation or repute, as opposed to reality: a democracy in name, a police state in fact.
- General reputation: a bad name.
- A distinguished reputation; renown.
- An illustrious or outstanding person: some of the most famous names of the 20th century.
- To give a name to: named the child after both grandparents.
- To mention, specify, or cite by name: named the primary colors.
- To call by an epithet: named them all cowards.
- To nominate for or appoint to a duty, an office, or an honor.
- Wellknown by a name: a name performer.
- adj - to give a title to [v NAMED, NAMING, NAMES] : NAMABLE, NAMEABLE
There are 4 letters in NAME: A E M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NAME
To search all scrabble anagrams of NAME, to go: NAME?
Rearrange the letters in NAME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NAME
What's nearby NAME
Lookup in Wiki for NAME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NAME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NAME"