Is MAIDEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAIDEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unmarried girl (especially a virgin)
- noun - (cricket) an over in which no runs are scored
- adj - serving to set in motion
- An unmarried girl or woman.
- A virgin.
- A machine resembling the guillotine, used in Scotland in the 16th and 17th centuries to behead criminals.
- A racehorse that has never won a race.
- A maiden over.
- Of, relating to, or befitting a maiden: a maiden blush.
- Being an unmarried girl or woman: a maiden aunt.
- Inexperienced; untried: a maiden surfer.
- Being a racehorse that has never won a race.
- First or earliest: a maiden voyage; a maiden speech in the House of Commons.
- adj - a young unmarried woman [n -S] : MAIDENLY
There are 6 letters in MAIDEN: A D E I M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAIDEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAIDEN, to go: MAIDEN?
Rearrange the letters in MAIDEN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MAIDEN
5 letters out of MAIDEN
4 letters out of MAIDEN
3 letters out of MAIDEN
2 letters out of MAIDEN
Contextual use of MAIDEN
What's nearby MAIDEN
Lookup in Wiki for MAIDEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAIDEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAIDEN"