Is MAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - any very large body of (salt) water
- noun - a principal pipe in a system that distributes water or gas or electricity or that collects sewage
- adj - most important element
- adj - (of a clause) capable of standing syntactically alone as a complete sentence
- adj - of force
- Most important; principal.
- Exerted to the utmost; sheer: by main strength.
- Connected to or located near the mainmast: a main skysail.
- Of, relating to, or being the principal clause or verb of a complex sentence.
- Of or relating to a continuous area or stretch, as of land or water.
- The chief or largest part: His ideas are, in the main, impractical.
- The principal pipe or conduit in a system for conveying water, gas, oil, or other utility.
- Physical strength: fought with might and main.
- A mainland.
- The open ocean.
- A mainsail.
- A mainmast.
- noun - the principal part
There are 4 letters in MAIN: A I M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAIN, to go: MAIN?
Rearrange the letters in MAIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAIN
What's nearby MAIN
Lookup in Wiki for MAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAIN"