Is AIM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AIM in various dictionaries:
- noun - an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
- noun - the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
- noun - the action of directing something at an object
- noun - the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- verb - point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards
- verb - propose or intend
- verb - move into a desired direction of discourse
- verb - specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public
- verb - intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
- verb - direct (a remark) toward an intended goal
- verb - have an ambitious plan or a lofty goal
- To direct a weapon: a gunner aiming carefully.
- To determine a course: aim for a better education.
- To propose to do something; intend.
- The act of aiming.
- Skill at hitting a target: The shooter’s aim was perfect.
- The line of fire of an aimed weapon.
- The degree of accuracy of a weapon.
- A purpose or intention toward which one’s efforts are directed.
- A target; a mark.
- A conjecture; a guess.
- verb - to direct toward a specified object or goal
There are 3 letters in AIM: A I M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AIM
To search all scrabble anagrams of AIM, to go: AIM?
Rearrange the letters in AIM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AIM
What's nearby AIM
Lookup in Wiki for AIM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AIM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AIM"